The new IMAS-CONNECT™ system is a modular designed grommet system for mounting circular connectors, Keystone jacks, hose fittings, pressure compensation elements and much more.
By utilising the modular adapter system, the cable entry frame becomes a hybrid system. Pre-terminated and standard cables or hoses can be routed and at the same time the system serves as an interface for connectors.
The grommets, made of elastomer with a polyamide body, fit perfectly into the split icotek cable entry frames, like e.g. KEL-U, KEL-ER, KEL-FG and meet the protection classes IP54 to IP65.
Advantages & Benefits
- Perfect integration into the split Icotek cable entry frames
- AT-M/AT-K-M: perfect for signal, data, power and hybrid connectors as well as pneumatic bulkhead connectors
- AT-KS: snap-in assembly of USB, RJ45, HDMI and more than 70 different Keystone jacks
- At a high cable density only one cut-out is necessary
- High protection class: up to IP65
Please contact ATC Automation on 01 467 8303 or email email@example.com for pricing and/or samples of the Icotek IMAS-CONNECT products.