Introducing the new FTMG Compressed Air Flow Meter from Sick.
REDUCE THE IMPACT OF INCEASING ENERGY COSTS WITH THE SICK
FTMG COMPRESSED AIR FLOW METER
Compressed air is one of the most costly commodities used in factories. The FTMG 4-in-1 flow meter for air and inert gases provides real-time and trended data helping identify leaks and trigger corrective action to reduce losses, save energy costs and increase plant efficiency.
At a glance
- Measures compressed air and non-corrosive gases such as argon, helium, carbon dioxide and nitrogen
- Visualization of compressed air consumption via the FTMg monitoring app from SICK
- Measurement of gas flow and temperature as well as process pressure and energy consumption with only one sensor
- Low pressure loss
- High measurement dynamics for cylinder and leakage monitoring
- Transparent compressed air consumption measurement according to DIN EN 50001
- Complete overview of the flow, pressure and temperature of gases increases system reliability
- IO-Link or Ethernet interfaces (communication with OPC UA) for simple system integration and data availability
- Cost savings thanks to reduced energy consumption and increase in production efficiency
- Intuitive configuration with large, contrast-rich OLED display saves time and money during commissioning
- Only one installation and commissioning process for the collection of flow, pressure and temperature data