Isolate, amplify, filter and convert: WAGO’s signal conditioners and WAGO’s isolation amplifiers handle a large number of functions in various application areas and provide secure and error-free signal transmission – thanks to a comprehensive range of approvals for worldwide applications. The focus is on usability and absolute reliability.
WAGO’s signal conditioners
and isolation amplifiers keep a uniform profile within cabinets. This allows
easy commoning of the supply voltage, eliminating the need for time-consuming
wiring of individual components.
- Calibrated switching between measurement ranges to always ensure equal precision
- Can be used under extreme environmental conditions (−40 … +70°C)
- Safe isolation per DIN EN 61010-1
- Intuitive configuration via software, app, display, DIP or push/slide switch
- A digital signal output (DO) reacts to freely configurable measurement range limits (this allows use as a threshold value switch – with activation/deactivation delay).
Please contact ATC Automation on 01 467 8303 or email email@example.com to discuss your signal conditioner requirements.